Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ormond Debut






What a beautiful day and my view was of the intercoastal waterway--good day at the office! The Ormond Farmer's Market is a bit more prim than Sanford. That's not a bad thing because the people were still terrific. My neighbors were extremely helpful. A special thanks to Shy and his crew for helping me set up the tent. That's a great workout! A beautiful produce stand was on one side of us and Transformational Yoga was on the other. The Yoga ladies were playing peaceful, calm music and the live music of the one-man band made it an interesting eclectic mix. Think Sweet Home Alabama and OOOOMMMMMM! There was quite a bit of traffic specifically Vermont, upstate NY, WV, and Indiana. I am very grateful that there are many Grandparents out there thinking of their sweet GrandDogs to purchase some Mia Love for. It's time to gear up for Sanford so the sweet potatoes and carrots are dehydrating as I type this. I love my "job".

No comments: