Tuesday, April 6, 2010

2 Blogs, Facebook, and promoting world peace


Ok, so the dog bowl is full! It looks as if this little ole blog has been neglected but truly it hasn't. I blog on WordPress which is where the main website is. Not helpful but if you click on that link up there at the top, you will be at the blog like magic.

Now that I've explained that one, my amazing web Goddess Amy is thinking about switching everything back to Google. So I'll probably come back with another message saying that everything is located here on Blogger.

There are so many options and decisions to be made! Is it overwhelming? Sometimes but I love love love it still. The markets have been so much fun and we now have some faithful followers on Thursday and Saturday. The CheeChee Bones have been rocking the house as well as the Fruit N' Cheez Rings. Loosey Goosey has been a delicacy as well using the elusive organic pumpkin as it's main ingredient. I started making larger, thicker cut, dehydrated sweet potatoes which I call Longliners. The Sweetie P.'s are getting a little makeover with some coconut amino's which taste like soy sauce. They marinate in the juices and are then dehydrated to perfection! Our newest addition to the lineup is the Florida Cracker made with organic sunflower seeds, organic pepitas, brown rice flower, and oat flower. They're for the dogs but I have to admit I've eaten them for breakfast on early morning market days--quite a confession!

Hope to see you at the market in the very near future!

Serena and Mia

p.s. We take requests and LOVE getting feeedback! Send us an e-mail at mia.love.eco.treats@gmail or friend us on Facebook

No comments: